There are 3 main ways make payments to TCM.
- Cash or Transfer to a Regional Representative
- PayPal – directly from the SMS
- Transfer to Haus Edelweiss or Indianapolis offices.
Payments for courses, services or outstanding fees can be made to the Regional Representative Offices after registering to courses. Make sure to contact your regional representative and ask about payment options available. If you do not have the contact of your regional representative contact us at tcmi.edu/support
A Regional Representative will record you payment in the SMS balancing your account. In case of failure or inconsistencies with your Account details, contact the Regional Representative or student services tcmi.edu/support.
The PayPal payment option is integrated with the SMS and allows you to easily pay or share payment links with anyone that may do it for you.
In case of failure or inconsistencies with your Account details, contact student services tcmi.edu/support
There are 3 main paths to use PayPal
- Register now – Pay now for courses(audits skip to path2)
- Register Now – Pay Later for individual courses
- Pay Outstanding fees
Register Now – Pay Now (all programs except for audits)
- Chose the course you want to register for click on Registration and Payment Options.
- Click Register Now and Pay Now
- Follow PayPal payment flow
- Ensure Transaction Completed
- Check Student Summary and Program details
- Your course should be available on learn.tcmi.edu as soon as the
Register Now – Pay Later
Audits taking classes will be added to a waitlist, once Student Services confirm the participation, then they may pay for classes from the Student Summary, in progress Registration, steps 3 to 7.
- Chose the course you want to register for and click on Registration and Payment Options.
- Click Register Now and Pay Later
- When you are ready to pay go to your Student Summary, In Progress Registrations tab
- See Post-Registration Options
- Choose Pay Now(PayPal) or Create a new link for Third Party Payment
- Follow PayPal Payment flow or Copy The Link and send it to someone else to pay.
- Ensure the transaction completed
Students who accumulate outstanding payments from past academic years may use the Pay Outstanding Fees option via PayPal. No further registrations are possible if previous academic years’ outstanding fees are not paid.
- Go to Student Summary, Student Account
- Click on PayPal link next to Outstanding amount
- Follow PayPal payment flow
- Ensure Transaction Completed and check you Student Account
Payments for courses, services or outstanding fees can be made to the Haus Edelweiss(Austrian) or Indianapolis offices after registering to courses. In person or via Bank Transfer. Make sure to contact your our offices and clarify anything necessary.
TCM International Institute
6337 Hollister Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46224 USA
Sattelbacher Strasse 16
A-2532 Heiligenkreuz N.Ö.
Haus Edelweiss – Bank Details
Payment Reference (explanation): Student Name (Last, First) & course number and title.
Bank: Sparkasse (Baden, Austria)
BIC (SWIFT): SPBDAT21
An accountant will record you payment in the SMS balancing your account. In case of failure or inconsistencies with your Account details, contact student services tcmi.edu/support.