Students are encouraged to seek internal resolution to grievances if at possible through faculty, administration or staff. This may include concerns about policies, procedures, online assistance, judgments or other concerns. Official complaints by students or other constituents may be made in writing to the Registrar’s office and will be addressed within 30 days. Complaints may also be filed in writing with the Academic Dean or the Vice President of Educational Advancement. For more information on process, please see TCM’s catalog.

Submit Grievance

In the unlikely event students do not find resolution through the above mentioned avenues, students may seek additional direction through outside agencies for assistance. These may include the following:

Higher Learning Commission
230 South La Salle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604

Indiana Commission for Higher Education
Indiana Board for Proprietary Education
101 W. Ohio Street, Site 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1984

US Department of Education
Please note that in the U.S., the federal role in education is limited. Because of the Tenth Amendment, most education policy is decided at the state and local levels. So, if you have a question about a policy or issue, you may want to check with the relevant organization in your state or school district. You can find links for all state assistance at