Welcome to TCM!
We are glad to know you are interested in becoming a TCM student.
Before you start the application process, you may find useful reading the documents listed below. These documents will help you make a decision about applying to TCM.
- TCM curriculum for this year is found in the current year’s Catalog. Read it here
- To find out more about TCM Policies and Procedures, read the Student Handbook
All applicants must have access to email and the internet and be involved in relevant Christian ministry.
TCM offers the following programs:
- Certificate program
- Certificate program with concentration in Discipleship
- Master of Arts Degree
- Master of Divinity Degree
Description of the Application Process
- The applicant is creating an account by clicking on Apply Now
- The applicant is filling out and submitting a new application form from the application menu.
- The application is reviewed for compliance with application requirements. If the application is not complete, the applicant will be informed to reapply.
- If the application is complete an automatic e-mail will be generated to the Pastor and a Regional Representative (determined by TCM) with a request for a recommendation for the applicant. The Regional Representative is a TCM staff who might be contacting the applicant for a short interview.
- After the application, the pastor’s recommendation and the regional representative’s recommendation are received, the Admission Office will send all documents to the Admissions Committee for review.
- The Admissions Committee will determine the applicant’s acceptance.
- The Admission Office will sent a notification of acceptance, or denial, of admission to the applicant.