Admitted TCM student
Go to the Student Management System (SMS) to review your program requirements and check the courses available for registration in the current academic year. Use your @tcmi.edu e-mail address to log in to the SMS:
Not a TCM student yet
TCM is offering the opportunity for non-TCM students to attend a trial course. There are two options: to audit a course or take it for credit. Those who are interested in taking a course for credit (receiving a grade) must register no later than 2 months before the face-to-face part of the course. Audits may register up to 1 month before the face-to-face part of the course. A maximum of two courses is offered to the non-TCM students.
To take a trial course:
For questions about the registration please contact [email protected]
How to cancel your course participation
When you cannot participate in a course for which you are registered you need to go to your Student Summary and cancel your registration:
8-1-4 format of courses changes the cancellation of registration procedure as follows:
- Students can cancel their registration for courses without the refund penalty within the first four weeks of the course.
- Students can cancel their registration for courses with a refund penalty between week 5 and week 8 of the course.
- It is not possible to cancel registration for a course starting week 9 of the course. For hybrid courses that means starting face-to-face.
- Starting with week 9, cancellation requests are referred to as “withdrawal” requests. A withdrawal request will be addressed by the student to the Dean with a copy to the Registrar (during week 9 – week 13 of the course), stating the reasons and the extenuating circumstances for withdrawal. Upon Dean’s approval W will be applied to the student’s records.
- The student can retake the course at a favorable time.