Application terms for admission to studies at TCM are:
January 2 till April 1
April 2 till July 1
July 2 till October 1
October 2 till January 1
Complete applications received by the stated deadline of each term will be reviewed within two months.
You will need to create an account on our Student Management System (SMS) in order to apply to TCM International Institute. You can do so by visiting our SMS. Please view the Documentation Requirements and special instructions for applying for our Master of Divinity degree below.
Even though TCM offers its courses in 7 different languages the application must be filled out IN ENGLISH ONLY, otherwise it will not be accepted. Please find someone to help you with the English application. The Admissions Committee will only consider the fully-completed application and determine the applicant’s acceptance. Notification of acceptance, or denial, of admission will be sent to the applicant during the month following the deadline.Completed application does not guarantee your admission (acceptance) into any TCM programs.
Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Admission Requirements
Master of Divinity (M.Div.) applicants must demonstrate a good level of proficiency in English by one of the options presented below:
- Presenting TOEFL test results (a minimum of 570 score) or TOEFL iBT (88)
- Presenting IELTS test results (6.5 score)
- Listing at least one TCM course taken and passed as an English Proficient student (readings, assignments and class session in English only).
- Enrolling for and passing one Practical Theology (PT) course as an English Proficient student (readings, assignments and class session in English only).
- Enrolling for and passing the PT 569 English Skills for Theological Studies course. After the completion of this course, the student’s level of English competency will be determined and either recommended for consideration to the M.Div. degree program or be directed to improving the English skills.