You will need to upload the following documentation in PDF, JPEG, or PNG format when applying for our Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, or Certificate .
- One (1) passport-ready photograph
- One photograph with the family, if you are married;
- One copy of your travel document (passport or ID), with the full name spelled in English or Latin.
- Your pastor’s e-mail address. Also inform your pastor before starting the application that you will need a recommendation from him. If you are the pastor, include a deacon’s email address.
Additional Documents Needed for our M.A. and M.Div.
- An authentic* copy with official seals of accredited bachelor’s degree diploma (or greater)
- The accredited diploma translated into English
*Authentic meaning, notarized by a Notary, your Pastor or a Regional Representative “I confirm that this copy is identical to the original”, signed and stamped.