TCM Library Resources is a section/course on Moodle that presents and explains electronic resources available at the Library. It consists of the following subsections:
- Logins and Passwords for Electronic Resources in Student Languages
- How to Access and Search the Library Catalog
- How to Find Electronic Resources
- Library Tutorials
- Open Access Resources
- Research and Citation Tools
- Interlibrary Loan
TCM Library Resources section/course is available to audit and active students as well as to faculty members and visiting professors.
To access the TCM Library Resources:
- Sign in to Moodle.
- Choose the “Library” course.
- Use the “Enroll Me” button to access the Library Resources.