TCM offers one program, Organizational Leadership.
TCM’s program is designed for men and women who are currently employed or seeking employment, in
Christian ministry. TCM students are seeking theological and leadership education to enhance
their skills in the service of the church and para-church organizations.
Our Degree Goals
Accredited Certificate Goals
- Build a biblical foundation for disciple-making (Program Goal 1)
- Construct an infrastructure for personal Bible study (Program Goal 2)
- Frame a structure for acting as servant leaders (Program Goal 3)
- Practice communication using a variety of tools (Program Goal 4)
Master of Arts Goals
- Design, Develop, and Implement a disciple-making ministry in organizations (Program Goal 1)
- Develop skills in biblical and theological interpretation using the student’s primary language (Program Goal 2)
- Learn to lead as servants in organizations, including churches, para-church organizations, schools, and businesses (Program Goal 3)
- Share their faith across organizations using a variety of communications tools (Program Goal 4).
Master of Divinity Goals
- Design, Develop, and Implement a disciple-making church ministry (Program Goal 1)
- Practice Biblical and theological study focusing on the use of Biblical Languages and English (Program Goal 2)
- Engage in Pastoral Care within the context of the church (Program Goal 3)
- Construct and Deliver biblical and theological sermons and lessons appropriate to a church context (Program Goal 4)
For course requirements for each degree please click on the following links.