Welcome to the TCMII Admissions page!
We are glad to know you are interested in becoming a TCMII student.
Before you start the application process you need to know the following. These documents will help you make a decision about applying to TCMII.
- TCMII curriculum for this year is found in the current year’s Catalog. Read it here
- To find out more about TCMII Policies and Procedures, read the Student Handbook
All applicants must have access to email and internet and be involved in relevant Christian ministry.
TCMII offers the following programs:
- Certificate program
- Certificate program with concentration in Discipleship
- Master of Arts Degree
- Master of Divinity Degree
Choose the program you are interested on the left side of this page to find out about the application requirements.
Description of the Application Process
- The applicant is submitting the application
- The application is reviewed for compliance with application requirements. If the application is not complete, the applicant will be informed to reapply.
- If the application is complete an automatic e-mail will be generated to the Pastor and a Regional Representative (determined by TCM) with a request for a recommendation for the applicant. The Regional Representative is a TCM staff who might be contacting the applicant for a short interview.
- After the application, the pastor’s recommendation and the regional representative’s recommendation are received, the Admission Office will send all documents to the Admissions Committee on the following days June 1, September 1 or December 1, depending on the date when a complete application package is received. Only fully-completed application packages will be sent to the Admissions Committee.
- The Admissions Committee will determine the applicant’s acceptance.
- Notification of acceptance, or denial, of admission will be sent to the applicant during the month following the deadline for application.