This category includes any course participant other than admitted TCM students or TCM alumni, such as: auditing individuals, student spouses and alumni guests.
All course participants who fall into this category are expected to comply with the course and housing regulations of the TCM Mentoring Center they are going to visit. Please consult the Student Housing Handbook for the Austrian Center (Haus Edelweiss) or contact the respective Regional Representative for in-country details.
No course participants under the age of 19 are permitted to attend TCM courses.
Auditing individuals and student spouses:
- are permitted to attend a maximum of two courses of their choice, either in Austria or at other TCM Mentoring Centers. Note: Not all courses are offered for auditing purposes.
- need to register online individually for the course and wait for a registration confirmation from the Austrian office.
- will have secondary priority for course registration and will be added to the waiting list until student registration is concluded.
- will be charged the same fee as the student fee that appears in the course catalog.
- must attend all class sessions.
- may request to take the course for credit (trial course), completing all online assignments. They will be enrolled in the course on moodle.tcmi.edu. Auditing individuals who wish to take the course for credit will have the same registration priority as the admitted TCM students. Credit for those trial courses will be given upon formal admission to the Institute.
- may accompany a TCM graduate on any seminar offered on Haus Edelweiss campus.
- need to register individually via the online seminar registration form provided for each event.
- Seminar fees shall be paid in advance. The Austrian office will confirm the seminar participation upon receipt of payment.