Statement of Faith
1. We believe we are called to help fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to “make disciples of all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything He has commanded.” We gladly do this in unity with others who also confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
2. We believe the Bible is the inspired, only infallible Word of God, and follow it to teach us His will and direct our lives.
3. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and strive to love Him with heart, soul, mind, and strength.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory for judgment and the restoration of all creation to God our Father.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and actively seek His indwelling to live godly lives of faithful service.
6. We believe everyone is created in the image of God. Therefore, we refrain from creating financial, ecclesiastical, or any other restrictions to Christian maturity, justice, and freedom.
7. We believe our Lord’s commission is to develop disciple makers for God’s Kingdom. Therefore, we work non-denominationally and avoid political activity.